Double-leaf sliding doors LOFT French B is a classic representative of the loft style and a timeless model of double-leaf doors with a slim classic shape. Each door leaf is divided by steel muntin bars into 10 identical surfaces, thus creating a unique product with a stable structure. The precisely made design
doors makes our LOFT French doors ideally suited to loft, industrial as well as modern rooms. Thanks to the use of steel muntin bars and safety glass, LOFT Frenchdouble-leaf sliding rows perfectly illuminate the room and optically enlarge the interior.
The products in the LOFT French collection are a combination of style and ergonomics that will fit perfectly into any home or office interior. All our products are handmade with attention to every detail, even the smallest. Before shipping, we recheck all components, sliding systems and accessories so that you are satisfied with the product that arrives. You can rest assured that the product you order from us will not only be stylish, but above all solidly made using high-quality materials. We go to great lengths to ensure that our doors and furniture are robust and will serve you for many years of intensive use. We focus not only on an aesthetically design, but above all on solid workmanship.
For the production of doors and furniture from the LOFT French collection, we use layered VSG safety glass with a thickness of approx. 7 mm. It is characterised by a combination of glass panes, between which a special shatterproof film is inserted. If the glass breaks, it does not spill onto the floor, but remains in place in one piece.
- Double-leaf sliding doors
- Excellent acoustic properties
- External frame made of 40 x 20 mm steel profile
- Powder-coated surface
- Resistant to distortion and temperature fluctuations
- Resistant to rot, fungal attack, UV radiation and ozone
All our doors from the LOFT French collection can be made in any RAL colour. It will certainly be great for original interiors geared towards a colourful and unique finish. The doors are powder-coated, in black (RAL9005) by default. Do you like a different colour? Let us know when you place your order.
* Colour other than black is charged extra
The LOFT French collection is made of extremely durable laminated safety glass, resistant to breakage and all types of damage. When personalising the sliding doors, the customer has a choice of one of six types of glass:
- mirror – mirrored glass, impermeable to light;
- clear glass – light-transparent glass on both sides;
- milk glass – opaque glass, easy to clean and permeable to light;
- reinforced glass – transparent glass with a metal mesh embedded inside, allowing light to pass through;
- corrugated glass – transparent ribbed glass, transmitting light;
- smoked glass – black glass on both sides, impermeable to light.
Want to see how the different types of glass look? Go to ourInstagram and click on the highlighted ‘Samplers’ story.
We offer three models of the sliding system:
- Basic Loft is a classic sliding system model characterised by a black matt powder-coated finish. The entire 2-metre-long system consists of two 100 cm-long steel rails, castors and connecting elements. The casters on the track are 7 cm in diameter, and the entire system mounts to the wall.
- Slide is the only model in our range that, in addition to the possibility of mounting the door to the wall, also allows ceiling mounting. This sliding system also comes complete with a grille.
- Wheel Loft is a sliding system model that is ideal for interiors decorated in a retro or vintage style. The Wheel Loft model features a matte black powder-coated finish and has 12.5 cm diameter wheels styled with spokes.
* We adapt each of the above sliding systems to the width of the door leaf.
* The rail and sliding system are colour-matched to the door leaf
In addition, each of the sliding systems for our double-leaf sliding doors from the LOFT French collection can be extended by ordering an extension with a length of 45 cm.
Do you like another sliding system from our range? Contact us and send a link to the system you would like to match to your door.
Door leaf thickness: 4 cm Material:steel and glass
*The height of the sliding door applies only to the door leaf!
*Fastening material is also included
*Door handle presented is supplied as standard
If you like our doors from this collection, but the dimensions given in the offer do not suit you – contact us through the contact form. Include in your message a link to the product and information on the dimensions you expect. We will endeavour to create a door to the dimensions of your interior.